MQ In Action
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for everyone else
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
Our Veteran for this session will be Ingrid Strauss, CFP®, with Cordis Financial in Minneapolis, MN. Scroll down to learn more about Ingrid!
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials.
Ingrid shares her story in her own words:
I come from a long line of fiscally-responsible, education-driven people. I grew up knowing that being able to provide a quality education for my siblings and myself was of utmost importance to my parents. What I didn’t realize then was that I was receiving my first lesson in Financial Life Planning – the alignment of values and money.