MQ In Action with Lexi Olian, CFP®
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for everyone else
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials.
About our Guest Veteran
Lexi Olian, CFP® shares her story in her own words:
I find it deeply inspiring to learn about people’s hopes and aspirations and help them identify the steps to reach them. Before becoming a financial planner, I devoted more than 20 years to financial management in the nonprofit sector, where I brought the budgets, spending and investments of nonprofit organizations into alignment with their vision and goals. Still, I missed working directly with people. On discovering the personal financial planning profession in 2008, I knew immediately that I had found my own personal calling and launched into a career transition. Prior to joining The Humphreys Group, I was a financial paraplanner with Barbara Gault, CFP®, a veteran fee-only financial planner in San Francisco.
I have provided pro bono services to nonprofit organizations and clients of EARN and served on the advisory board for United Way of the Bay Area’s SparkPoint Centers. As an active member of the Financial Planning Association, I volunteer as a financial counselor for Financial Planning Days and Casa de las Madres.